Se você acha que tem muita coisa espalhada pela casa e nunca consegue encontrar o que precisa, ou se você precisa de um espacinho extra para guardar seus sapatos, acredito que está na hora de procurar ajuda de um Professional Organizer. Aqui estão alguns serviços que ofereço:
1. Organização de:
- Apartamentos, escritórios e consultórios
- Home Offices
- Closets e armários
- Armários de cozinha e dispensa
- Áreas de serviço
2. Layout de mobiliário e decoração de interiores (tentando sempre utilizar / re-arrumar itens já existentes no local)
3. Organização de escritórios e bibliotecas particulares e catalogação bibliográfica (livros, fotos, CDs, DVDs)
4. Mudanças, doações ou armazenamento de móveis e caixas
6. Organização de eventos particulares
- Convites, Save the dates e plaquinnhas DIY
- Decoração de espaços completos ou mesas
- Envio de cartões de agradecimento
NAPO Code of Ethics
This Code of Ethics is a set of principles to provide guidelines in our professional conduct with our clients, colleagues, and community. As a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers, I pledge to exercise judgment, self-restraint, and conscience in my conduct in order to establish and maintain public confidence in the integrity of NAPO members and to preserve and encourage fair and equitable practices among all who are engaged in the profession of organizing.
- I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I will offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written communications.
- When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend the services of other qualified organizers and/or other qualified professionals.
- I will advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent the organizing profession accurately.
- I will keep confidential all client information, both business and personal, including that which may be revealed by other organizers.
- I will use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission.
- I will keep client information confidential and not use it to benefit myself or my firm, or reveal this information to others.
- I will decide independently and communicate to my client in advance my fees and expenses, and will charge fees and expenses which I deem reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with my experience, the services I deliver, and the responsibility I accept.
- I will make recommendations for products and services with my client’s best interests in mind.