Now that we are going to Brazil, you can imagine what a hassle we’ve been trough trying to organize the move.
We’ve got a lot of stuff (furniture, clothes, appliances) “New York style” that won’t fit too well in Brazil. So it’s time to donate, give away to friends or swap!
There’s nothing more fun than clean your closets, grab your friends and trade your stuff at a party where everybody leaves happy and nobody spends a dime.
Here’s how it works:
1) Invite a few friends and ask them to bring items to swap;
2) Bring also some food and drinks!
3) Lay out the loot allowing some space and time for each person to browse;
4) Everything should be clean and in good condition;
5) Tag each item with price and description of the product;
6) Take turns choosing one new item for each item that you brought;
7) Box and donate leftovers to charity at the end of the party.